• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Best ghost ring sight for marlin 1894

85Celi

What do you guys think of the different types/makes of Ghost ring sights for the marlin? Do you guys think the protective Wings on some of them are needed? Any other suggestions/comments welcome. I'm looking for a set of these for a marlin 1894SS 44 mag I just got. Should I stick with the factory front and just change the rear? Is a post or beed front sight better on ghost rings. Your opinions and recommends will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

oldman10mm

vip
Army
I'm a fan of rifle ghost ring sights for their combination of quick acquisition/accuracy. But I can't comment on all the various combinations of them.

ADulay

vip
nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
What are your plans with the Marlin. Depending on what you're using it for, the ghost ring sights may not be what you need.

AD