• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

What do you carry?

It depends on what I am going to be doing each day. If I am on the bike, it usually is a Walther PK380 either in the saddle bag or in a holster that fits high and under my jacket. Other times it will either be a Baby Eagle in .45 acp. or my Gen. 4 Glock M22 in .40 S&W.

Jim

It depends on what I am going to be doing each day. If I am on the bike, it usually is a Walther PK380 either in the saddle bag or in a holster that fits high and under my jacket. Other times it will either be a Baby Eagle in .45 acp. or my Gen. 4 Glock M22 in .40 S&W.

Jim
Got a couple calibers working there dont ya buddy?

Hey Rebel_Son. I really try not to limit myself these days. :cool: Or maybe I just l like them all and can't make up my mind. Either way, I am going to have something on me.

Jim

I carry a Sig-Sauer P228R in a kydex holster at 6 o'clock loaded with Winchester PDX1 Defender +P rounds. Still trying to figure out a good way to carry spare mags.

Depends on mood and location. Normally I carry my Taurus M605 .357 snubby in a Remore Micro holster or a Ruger SR9c in a Little Foxx holster and for deep concealment I have the Ruger LCP in a Pwii kydex from Aholster.com

I carry my sr9c in a pretty holster from The well armed woman. I love leather holsters lol. I am open to the plastic holsters but haven't found one I like yet. Generally I open carry. Hey, why cover up just makes it harder to get to if I need it lol. I would love to carry my Beretta m9 but it is just to big for me to comfortably carty.

I carry Smith & Wesson Shield in .40 cal also a Walther PPK/S or a Taurus PT 709 Slim in 9mm or also Smith & Wesson M&P .40c . Thoughs are my main carries. I also carry 3 other pistols from tiime to time. I like to keep things fresh. Oh, and I train with all of them. Gets to be exspensive, but thats ok.

Right now, Ruger SR9c in a Little FoxX IWB left handed holster.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk, Carry on

That 92FS is a great gun'. Not shot one of those in a while...how do you like the Bersa?
I like my bersa. Some people say it's to heavy to carry cause it's a 13rd double stack. With the right holster you can't even tell it's there. The weight helps with recoil and if I ever had to hit someone with it it will hurt them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk