• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

What do you carry?

It depends on what I am going to be doing each day. If I am on the bike, it usually is a Walther PK380 either in the saddle bag or in a holster that fits high and under my jacket. Other times it will either be a Baby Eagle in .45 acp. or my Gen. 4 Glock M22 in .40 S&W.

Jim

It depends on what I am going to be doing each day. If I am on the bike, it usually is a Walther PK380 either in the saddle bag or in a holster that fits high and under my jacket. Other times it will either be a Baby Eagle in .45 acp. or my Gen. 4 Glock M22 in .40 S&W.

Jim
Got a couple calibers working there dont ya buddy?

Hey Rebel_Son. I really try not to limit myself these days. :cool: Or maybe I just l like them all and can't make up my mind. Either way, I am going to have something on me.

Jim

I carry a Sig-Sauer P228R in a kydex holster at 6 o'clock loaded with Winchester PDX1 Defender +P rounds. Still trying to figure out a good way to carry spare mags.

Depends on mood and location. Normally I carry my Taurus M605 .357 snubby in a Remore Micro holster or a Ruger SR9c in a Little Foxx holster and for deep concealment I have the Ruger LCP in a Pwii kydex from Aholster.com

I carry my sr9c in a pretty holster from The well armed woman. I love leather holsters lol. I am open to the plastic holsters but haven't found one I like yet. Generally I open carry. Hey, why cover up just makes it harder to get to if I need it lol. I would love to carry my Beretta m9 but it is just to big for me to comfortably carty.

I carry Smith & Wesson Shield in .40 cal also a Walther PPK/S or a Taurus PT 709 Slim in 9mm or also Smith & Wesson M&P .40c . Thoughs are my main carries. I also carry 3 other pistols from tiime to time. I like to keep things fresh. Oh, and I train with all of them. Gets to be exspensive, but thats ok.

Right now, Ruger SR9c in a Little FoxX IWB left handed holster.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk, Carry on

That 92FS is a great gun'. Not shot one of those in a while...how do you like the Bersa?
I like my bersa. Some people say it's to heavy to carry cause it's a 13rd double stack. With the right holster you can't even tell it's there. The weight helps with recoil and if I ever had to hit someone with it it will hurt them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm sorry to say I own no small guns for carry. I will look for something after XMas so all is not lost. The Kimbers in 45acp appeal to me.