• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

U.S. built AK-47's

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Yeah I am looking forward to their release as well. I always wanted an AK-47 just because of the reliability of them and their simplicity in design. Yes I still love my AR's to say the least but it never hurts to have options. ;)

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Gentlemen,

PLEASE! Before you rush out and buy an AK platform, take the time to shoot them.

Although the AK platform may well turn out to be the next "tacticool gotta have" rifle, don't get sucked into the hype. If you don't currently own a sporting rifle of some sort, this may not be the one for you.

Yes, I know it's the top "selling" rifle of all time, everybody in the Third world has one, even a kid can use it (and they do), yada-yada-yada.

Do your homework. Get out and handle the thing. See how it fits YOU and your carrying style. Shoot the thing, a lot. Think about how it fits into YOUR shooting routine. If none of that matters and it's just going to sit in a gun safe, well then have at it.

I may be slightly biased in my opinion, having seen the AK in action from "both sides of the bullet" but although the design is a classic, which I will readily admit, it is still a bit out of touch with current day sporting rifles.

Buy one for the shelf if you must, but you may find that having an AK platform for bragging rights with your buddies may be a slight waste of money at this time.

I'm sure the US production models will be better than the current glut of substandard AK platforms out there, but at least do your homework on this one.

And don't forget you'll need to add another caliber to your inventory.

AD

Disclaimer: I am by no means an expert on the AK platform. Not even close! Do your homework on the AK platform before purchasing.

Well I have shot the AK and the SKS but with Hitlery on the way to the Whitehouse . I think this would be and investment in pre ban same way 30 round mags were when her husband was in office.

Unless you are able to find one in .556 like I was able to 10 years ago.I enjoy shooting it as much as my AR.The only real downside is finding mags and when the barrel heats up accuracy goes