• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Trump

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Wanted to thank all my deplorable, uneducated white male friends, for helping to cement our 2A rights yesterday.:p:flag::flag:

GOD BLESS AMERICA

I watched the Fox national news channel from 7pm to 4am. I was shocked,but euphoric by what occurred. Half of the country is estatic,the other half is on the verge of being hateful against Trump and us. To bring about unity from the divide,Hillary must not be investigated,prosecuted,imprisoned, that would just bring about a further division. Time for compassion and show we're not 'deplorables'. I never considerd Obama my president,I would have never considered Hillary my president. That's all in the past and let's keep it there. History will speak bad enough about them. Let's look to the future.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I watched the Fox national news channel from 7pm to 4am. I was shocked,but euphoric by what occurred. Half of the country is estatic,the other half is on the verge of being hateful against Trump and us. To bring about unity from the divide,Hillary must not be investigated,prosecuted,imprisoned, that would just bring about a further division. Time for compassion and show we're not 'deplorables'. I never considerd Obama my president,I would have never considered Hillary my president. That's all in the past and let's keep it there. History will speak bad enough about them. Let's look to the future.
Well said, Oldman.;):flag::flag:

Hi My name is Mike and I am a deplorable. :rofl::flag:

Head over to The Truth About Guns website. They have a guy on the Trump 2A committee.

Maybe national reciprocity. Maybe Constitutional Carry. :flag:

I'm gonna retract ONE WORD from my previous post,"investigated". She should be/must be totally investigated. When ALL THINGS/INFO is revealed,there could be enough about her,Bill,& Obama to bring total shame to keep them out of the political arena forever.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I'm gonna retract ONE WORD from my previous post,"investigated". She should be/must be totally investigated. When ALL THINGS/INFO is revealed,there could be enough about her,Bill,& Obama to bring total shame to keep them out of the political arena forever.
I believe her investigation will turn into an indictment if the right person is appointed AG. Rudy Guillianni has already stated he would investigate and is willing to indict.
And lets be totally honest here, she deserves it. There is one young sailor right now doing a year in prison for simply taking pictures inside a submarine to show to his son. Why should she escape scot-free?:flag::flag: