• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Today

Southern Michigan home court right up the road. Yes work is kicking his ass. We plan on rebuilding the club we went to planning board in the township and got approval drawing done.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Well the rain stopped here in NW Ohio and the club is just north of home. It's off to the gunroom and the safe. For this weeks guns haven't shot my 1911's in a while. :):):flag:

Well it's almost two years now and the club hasn't been built yet. The county has been very good too us. We a approved to rebuild the drawing a done. The process is slow bids paperwork you name it. I wouldn't want any club to go thru this. I go to another club meeting this coming Tuesday.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I hope that you can get things worked out ASAP. I know the pain, my mother just sold her office building a few months ago and that was a complete fiasco trying to get it done. Took month to complete due to some complications with EPA studies.