• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Today

3/21/16 the worst day of my life. My friends son killed himself early in the day. After grieving with him and the rest of his kids I made it home. Then later my wife who has been having back problems fell coming to the bedroom. Called ems I knew her leg was broken and told the nurse about the back pain well she has a tumor on here spine and bone cancer. I came home for a little and can't sleep so I'll be heading back up to St Ann's what a F***KED up day.
Thats absolutely tragic. I hope you can find peace during this time, and your wife has a speedy recovery.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Dan, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family my friend. I would not wish Cancer on anyone. I have lost far to many family and friends to that deadly menace and still have many more fighting that war as I type this. I wish you ALL the best and hope and pray the war can be won in your favor.

If you need someone to vent or talk to PLEASE do not hesitate to call me, if you need my number please PM me and I'll send it.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Went shooting yesterday the first time in 8 weeks. It was cold here in NW Ohio but I was glad to be outside and enjoy my time at the range. And my shooting was spot on the 1911s sure are fun to shoot.:):flag:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Memorial weekend I would like to thank all who have served this great country. Past present and future Vets Thanks Dad.:flag:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Well it's Independence Day I hope you are all safe and healthy. I will head to the gun range today and cookout with family and friends. We all made it another year. So with that in mind I would like to meet with you guys here on this site face to face. Camp Perry will start soon and if any of you from the eastern part of the state are going post what day.:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Planning on a Camp Perry visit. Also Novi Mich show is July 23 & 24, My agenda for at Camp Perry is manufacturers row,visit a vendor friend there and check out the FFF building.

This Saturday will be a Camp Perry run. I plan on being there at 11:00 I will be wearing a Gander Mountain ball cap grey shirt blue jeans grey vans tennis shoes grey hair and all. Could post phone # or just ask

Enjoy !!! couple of the vendors I visit there are at OGCA this weekend. Then gonna be waiting for a cool front to come in as I'm very susceptible to heat sickness.

Well first trip to Camp Perry was ok bought H110 8# & CFE 223 8# & Tite-Group 8# & 5,000 CCI small Rifle primers. Well a grand total of $576.64:):flag::flag::flag:

FFF was there store had a lot of powder and primers. Yes I'm going again next weekend . And all of this was bought there.

Since the Novi mich show is the 23 & 24,I'll probably do Camp Perry and Novi in one trip since both are a distance from eastern Ohio. don't know which day yet.

Haven't been in a while. Work, work, work. Did buy a new to me revolver.

Black powder 1861 Colt Army in 44 cal. Been looking at BP lately.

Buy a Rem New Army from Pietta or Uberti in 44 and get a conversion cyl for 45 long colt. No NICS and sent to me door.

So can do black powder or centerfire.

Almost finished my Thompson 45 table lamp got the helmet mounted. Had to find a to scale platic copy of a steel pot. My old Army steel pot was too heavy.
Have a russian army helmet but also too heavy. Just got some wood left to put on lamp wired with the helmet as the lampshade.