• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Today

As I know no one has posted this today. I want to remember all who died on this day 13 years ago. And to all the brave men and women who help that day. For this is truly a sad day but was the second birth of are great nation as we all come together. So to all who cowards who pick on us as a nation with your acts of cowardness F**K-Off. we are a GREAT NATION and you will not win ever!:p:flag:

Another chapter of my life has ended. The things you have to do with the passing of time. My father passed away two years ago and my brother lived in the house we all grow up in. Today was cleaning out the house as my brother was moving into apt. The house was just sold so the neighbor came by and we talked and she wanted to be hugged. My mother who passed in 1993 and barb were always talking she told me she missed my mother. She would bring my father pies cakes and even dinner. We were a neighborhood just not neighbors. which today everyone stays to themselves. What was really hard was finding things that you played with over 50 years ago. The Schwinn 10 speed bike with gum wall tires the Toboggan that still had the pad and a faint maple leaf logo pics and a piece I made in industrial arts class better known as shop class. The neighbors are changing so are now getting up in age. So with this long post I have good childhood memories I still see a lot of my neighbor friends I meet and still talk too over 50 years later. So I hope all of you have had good memories neighbors and friends. So with this post I've turned another corner in my life.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Bitter sweet day Eric Holder leaving sad part its not in handcuffs. Hopefully he will not enter politics or any other government job.
As much as I'm overjoyed that Holder is leaving, albeit not in handcuffs, I'm getting some bad vibes about his future, especially with his good buddy "Obummer" still holding the reins on things.

Let's all be watching to see what funny business may come out of this one.

Call it just a gut feeling, but I've had this before and was spot on that time.

AD

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Your right on.
I smell a "holder" in the woodpile, if you know what I mean?

Maybe a brand new post like Anti-Terrorist Czar or something to that effect?

I don't believe he can win a political race on his own, too many skeletons, he's a lapdog appointee at best. But something is afoot here in this dark hour in our nations history. I've already stated time and again that I believe obama won't give up the W.H. willingly, we'll have to drag him out kicking and scratching all the way. And this prick is more arrogant than obama.
We'll have to watch this like hawks, it just smells rotten.:flag:

Last edited:
Today I'm 99% sure that it's my last day at work. I'll be getting fired today and don't think the union will be of much good. I've worked there 29 years I said something wrong and we have zero tolerance. So at 58 years old I'll have to look for work.

Today I'm 99% sure that it's my last day at work. I'll be getting fired today and don't think the union will be of much good. I've worked there 29 years I said something wrong and we have zero tolerance. So at 58 years old I'll have to look for work.
Sorry to hear that. I did the same thing except it isn't what I said, it was what I did - my job. Didn't have union backing but they are worthless, anyway, when it comes to defending their members (been there, too).

I was 62, so the next day, I went down the to SS office and signed up. Had nothing to fall back on but skills, so I re-invented myself and have managed to get by o.k. It's hard at first, but have faith, you can do it. (Plus I also had a stroke, heart surgery, hand surgery (twice), neck surgery and all three of my hunting labs passed in one year so that kind of took my mind off of the job loss). Thank God for the VA - no need to get Obamacare if you're a vet.

Don't feel sorry for yourself; you need all that time to start again - it isn't that bad - it was harder for me to quit smoking.

My wife teaches part-time, so between the two of us, life is good. Of course, I don't have kids and I can imagine the pressure on you if you do.

Best of luck.

dogrtst

Well today was a good day Howard my shooting buddy called. Well off to the safe I went my grandson was in tow. Howard is one hell of a nice guy he's 70 plus I'm 58. The thing that happened was the 11 year old grandson ask if he could go. Talk about a wide range of ages. Well the first 40 mins was watching my grandson shoot. Howard brought zombie targets the boy was impressed. He shot the Remington that dates to 1946 single shot 100 rds of CCI standard ammo didn't last long. My gun was a 1911 Colt with Bomar front and rear sights a Tauras double action 22 and the Ruger Hunter with red dot. Howard brought his CZ 9mm we switch guns around a lot. Between my self and Howard we have about anything one would want to shoot. So please take the time out of your busy lifestyle and go shooting with a friend and take a kid or a grandkid shooting.:)

Well today was a good day Howard my shooting buddy called. Well off to the safe I went my grandson was in tow. Howard is one hell of a nice guy he's 70 plus I'm 58. The thing that happened was the 11 year old grandson ask if he could go. Talk about a wide range of ages. Well the first 40 mins was watching my grandson shoot. Howard brought zombie targets the boy was impressed. He shot the Remington that dates to 1946 single shot 100 rds of CCI standard ammo didn't last long. My gun was a 1911 Colt with Bomar front and rear sights a Tauras double action 22 and the Ruger Hunter with red dot. Howard brought his CZ 9mm we switch guns around a lot. Between my self and Howard we have about anything one would want to shoot. So please take the time out of your busy lifestyle and go shooting with a friend and take a kid or a grandkid shooting.:)
Ain't that the truth - couldn't have a better time.

dogrtst

Today the boy thought he would do something at my house. The boy is about as mechanically inclined as a tire iron. So when I got home had to teach him all dads tricks. When I was 6years old I could fix my bikes and figure out how things work. I once took my dads brand new carb for his car apart. It was for 59 Bel air after school he made me meet him in the garage until I put that damn thing back together on my own. today I don't think kids have what it takes. To the point they can't find their ass with both hands. Boy the grandson will not end up on that road period.:mad:

Last edited:
Off another site comes this [ 20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs today we have no cash , no hope and no jobs lord please don't take Kevin Bacon.]

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
This post is to THANK all who has served and there families for the lost of their loved ones. And let us not forget they lost their lives so I may enjoy my freedom and the right to bear arms. My heart goes out to each and everyone who lost someone. I also would like to THANK all who have served and are now serving our GREAT NATION.:flag::thumbs:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I will second those sentiments too sir, tho be it a wee bit late as usual. I've lost some friends to the middle east wars and operations over the years and it's always hard to think of those lost but always good to remember the gave all to protect our way of life.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Today is a bitter sweet as my daughter and grandkids are moving out. She got the keys to her first house she bought on her own. They have lived with us for 12 years but they are not far from us. Teaching him to fish and both of them to shoot at and early age was awesome. But now the house will be quite don't get me wrong the wife is ok but hell there's only so much to talk about.

Been shooting but not reloading just can't get started. Well maybe when the ammo runs out have 45acp still and a butt load of 38spl.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
HAPPY 4TH everyone as I type I saw a cartoon with a young boy standing next to his Grandfather. The grandson asked while the fireworks were going off? The grandfather said in calm voice were celebrating the way our country use to be. So as we are eating with friends and family today think about those who are serving and those who have. And lets take back this country in 2016 and a new rebirth of a Great Nation with Liberty and Justice for all.:flag: