• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

This and that and the other thing I almost forgot.

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
I wanted to say I am sorry to the members here for my absence again and lack of attendance to things. I wont go into the gory details but there are lots of things going on in my life that are taking a most of time, mostly friends and family issues not to mention house repair issues.

Anyhow that is a long story. I also wanted to apologize for the T-shirt fiasco that has arisen. I am still trying to get in contact with man that did the samples for me and he is not returning calls or e-mails of any sort so in my little down time I am searching still for another printer that can do the job with like results. Problem is that the current/old printers have the back art for the shirts and I have yet to find a good copy that I can use for them.

Again I am so very sorry gentlemen and ladies of the board. Just know that I am trying very hard to be here and working to get the shirt done finally. It should not be this damn hard.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Andy

P.S. if there are any concerns or problems you can always PM me here or use the email form as well.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Don't worry about it and don't apologize. Everyone experiences "life crisis" at one time or another.
Your a good guy and things will work them selves out.
BTW, I still have this guy that did my OGO's shirt a year ago. If you need me to get him on this project, i'd be happy to help.:flag:

View attachment 813 View attachment 812

Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness. :)
Anyway, things happen. I was away for awhile and haven't gone into details about it yet.
Maybe I'll start another random type thread about it later. After all it is Friday.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Thank you Diesel I appreciate it. I am working with another company here locally in hope that they can do something to help. Will keep you updated. :)

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Thank you Reaper. Your very right things do happen and I wish that was not the case right now.

Feel free to share if you want and of course there is no pressure to do so. :)