• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

that time again

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Out with the dogs yesterday morning. Oh ya, I got another one.
My first honest to goodness, warm, spring morning. Theres just something about that first warm morning after a long, hard winter.
Watching my 5 month old pup annoying my 7 yr. old, with the sun just starting rise much farther east than I can see, I heard it. That sweet sound one only hears early in the spring, my first gobble of the season. A true harbinger of spring and a promise of warmer temps around the corner. Bout time!

Sunrise a week from tomorrow is the spring turkey opener. Can't wait and good luck to any participants.:D:D:flag::flag:

Attachments

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Seen two yesterday morning, no shot. They're not talking yet but are active. Warm weather next week should get'm up and gobble'n.

Today is the 3rd already and no bird. Only been out twice (busy, busy) seen two last week, no shot. Nothing yesterday, not even a gobble. :flag::flag:

Last edited: