• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

shooting

Well shooting on Sundays has been fun. This will be three weeks in a roll. So far 10 different firearms some haven't seen lite of day for awhile. Boy they need to get out more reloading room not finished yet but I still have ammo. The AR 223 ,760 Gamemaster in 06, S&W auto rim , and many others.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
what was the Master shooter shooting?
He is a sponsored "Heckler and Koch" shooter so it was some type of H&K. He was on the "good" squad and I was on "our" squad so I didn't see what he had.

He's fast with whatever he's working with. Pretty nice guy too!

AD

My buddy and I shoot every Sunday,usually AR'S and Glocks.Though he has found cz love.I will continue with my G41 until the GSSF shoots are over.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Andy,

What makes beating those "other" 45's so rewarding is that they are custom set up for IPDA and USPSA shooting.

Mine is what I carried in on belt and carried out on my belt for everyday carry!

AD

In a while it's off to the range with the .22 K Hornet and some range time. Load 40grain Hornady V-max over H110 and for the first in a long time using small rifle primers.

Well range report after the barrel was fouled groups were awesome. Was a bit of snow fouling and I shot 8 rounds in three targets. The farthest to the out side ring is three inches bullseye is 3/8'' of a inch. After gun and owner got in the groove the groups were small. At 50 yards six shots .230 center/center and pulled two shots to open group to .450'' measured with calipers. Snow falling and temp at 28 degrees. This gun come out of the T/c custom shop Leupold 2.5x8 scope off my custom built shooting rest. I think I done good my self but tomorrow we will walk the dog out to 100 yards. This load was 40 grain Hornady bullet over 10.5 grains of H110 over small rifle primer a first for this primer.:flag::flag::)

Last edited:
Went shooting today mouse fart loads out of .44 SBH. was fun and boy they grouped nice at 50 yards. Shot 22 high standard at 50 yards as well these old eyes still have it.