• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Range Time

Ain't been on in a while. Bought a new (used) revolver 357 snubbie :D. Rossi, owned by Taurus. Heavy frame.

All out door for 200 bucks. Bro in law called Sunday. We are going to Spring Valley Range above Mason Saturday. They have a 15, 25, 50 and 100 yard range.

Public 5 bucks for the day or 24 for the whole year. So My bags are loaded. Ammo, 2 357's the snubbie and a 4 1/2 inch. 1 Star BM 9mm. Shield 9mm. 38spl derringer. 1 S&W 22 a1 target. 1 AR. 1 12 G Pump. and Me Mosin. We are spending the day shooting. :flag: Bro in law is bringing some o his including his new Ruger GP100 and his AK. Teaching his son in law to shoot. Safety First.

Went over 20 years at work besides the raise got an extra bonus of 400 dollars in Visa Gift cards. Can only use those online. So went Amazon shopping. Got 2 cleaning mats. 2 auto assist knives. A dehydrator with 5 tiers, some jerky in my future, a few speed loaders. Pistol rack and 6 racks for hanging pistols under a shelf. Plus some other things I didn't need. :rofl:

So other than about to spend about 200 bucks for ammo Saturday. Been working my tail off, replacing my beater van with a 500 dollar beater car. I HATE CAR payments :mad:. Drive the workvan home so over the past 4 years even I have spent about 50 bucks in gas. Plus the 20 I just put in the beater car to change title.

So less gas means more ammo. :D

Just thought I'd say hey all and I am alive and kicking (well about to do a lot of shooting) Making up for a personal projectile draught.

Well went to Spring Valley. Stopped by Wally world and got the range pass. The Star BM shoots lovely. My shield shot excellent. Not one hiccup with either. My 2 357's shot well like a wheelie. The only thing is the way my hand hold the grip on the Windicator 4 1/2 inch barrel with 357 catches the webbing between my thumb and finger. The recoil shot kinda stung. The Snubbie Rossie was pleasing to shoot 38 spl out of wasn't looking to try the magnums at the range for that. The Charter Arms 5 shot 38 shot fine at 15 yards. Even hit the 15 yarder with my Big Bore derringer in 38. The S&W 22a1 target shot very well. the first shot I forgot it was a 22 and had no muzzle flip at all. Had a few failures as in once in a while a round would not eject not a mag or gun problem but 22lr under power typical of an auto and crappy rim fire ammo. 12g Shottie was very good with slugs at 100 yards hit the reactive target. Changed the gas block on my Piston AR it seems I need a little bigger hole as it did not always pick up the next round. And I really need to zero the thing. The 50 yard was full and shooting 100 and trying to sight in was not easy so gave up. Shot the Bro in laws Mosin, he had his so left mine at home but supplied the ammo. First shot iron, 100 yards bulls-eye :D 3 more just under and one flyer.
Shot his Ruger GP100 that is a beaut to shoot but its big. But even magnums are nice with mr big and heavy. Got there at 1145 am, left at 345 pm so a nice day of trigger time.

Nice. If you like walking targets out. But for a year at 24 dollars you can shoot all day every day if you want. No rushing you just call for a cease fire when you need to put up targets, you do get scolded if you walk past the yellow line when people are walking downrange. But the weather was perfect, cool and sunny Saturday.

Also bought some electronic ear muffs, Champion at Wally World for 24 bucks, they work great. Volumn control, so you can hear talking but clap and they deaden the noise instantly.

7 pisoltas and the AR and my 12 guage. Yes ate some dinner sat there and cleaned them. Hardest was the S&W 22a1. That stupid recoil spring and rod. They redesigned that to become the Victory. Got it home when I first bought it and still have not found the recoil rod. Found the spring. Ordered extras from Bownells. Have 2 rods and 3 springs.

Getting that apart is not the issue it is locking the barrel back on wihtout the rear popping up and bing.. off shoots the rod. It could have landed on top of the china cabinet in the dinning room, its built in and about 1 inch of space at the top is open but without tearing the trim piece off I cannot see up there.