• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Prepper Tech/Prepper Training - Intro

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Well,

First of all I'd like to thank White Wolf for setting up this forum. It really wasn't my intent to be THIS visible here. I was simply saw the need and was in a position to help out.

Who and what is Prepper Tech and Prepper Training? Well, I've always had a prepared mindset since a young age (Boy Scouts got me started). the "Be Prepared" motto always resonated with me. The times in my life that I have forgotten that seem to have ended up with a painful reminder that I should have been better prepared. I am also a teacher. I teach technology classes, first aid and CPR, I am an NRA instructor and I teach SAR (Search and Rescue) skills for volunteer SAR groups. I have been cultivating skills in some other related areas and hope to reach a point that I can teach those some day.

I work with technology and decided to start my own business. I saw the upswing in preparedness interest and decided on a three prong approach to my business. Prepper Tech is my main business. It's what I do every day and what pays the bills. Prepper Training is the business that represents my training endeavors. Prepper Trading is a third business venture that I hope to get going to provide goods to the preparedness community.

I state in my signature/tag line "Constantly training myself, training others when I can". This summarizes a big part of my life. I am always seeking out new learning opportunities and always willing to share what I know with others. That is a big part of why I enjoy boards like this. I hope that I can give at least as much as I receive.

Take care,

PrepperTraining

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I look forward to expanding my preparedness training as well. I recently received a Ham Radio License. Haven't been able to pull the trigger on a radio just yet, but I'm getting close!