• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Pay it foward

As too keep things moving the two who put their names in for the 240xtp bullets whitewolf68 dogrtst. Pm me your address and when I get a chance MR UPS will call on you.:):flag:

Hopefully,next week, get out 2 'pay it forward' packages,one to daniellawecki and one to RICHGCOOP. Both packaged,sealed,and addressed. Pulling out for Charlotte N.C. Gonna ride some rollercoasters at Carowinds. Friday nite is passholders preview nite for their new 325 ft Fury,saturday do a C&E gun show in Raleigh,Sunday go back to Carowinds to ride all their coasters. Drive home Monday. Rollercoasters,gun show,only thing missing is a car cruise-in.

'pay it forward' packages sent today.
to RICHGCOOP-45acp & 9mm NATO brass.
to daniellawecki- about 300 22 hornet brass and some 300AAC brass for whitewolf.

Thank you sir in keeping with the pay it forward. When I clean my reloading room I there will be a grab bag box shipping on me. I will post what's in the box first I'll take.

Both boxes were shipped at the same time. The box with the 200 22 hornet was packaged and labeled a few months ago,just sitting here 'waiting'. More 22 hornet was acquired but didn't want to un-package the first box,so made a 2nd box for those 22 hornet and the 300AAC.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Wanted give a big thank you to Oldman 10mm and Dan. I met Dan last night for dinner, wish your wife could have been there as well, and he gave me the 300 AAC brass. I cannot thank you both enough. I will surely come in handy for the upcoming winter reloading season. ;)

I'm late posting this but Andy and his wife are really nice people. I may have talked a little much but if any of you get a chance to meetup with Andy do it. As I would like to meet a few of you face to face. As I was very nervous my wife was surprised I went when she couldn't make it. Thanks Andy the pleasure was all mine.:flag:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thank you Dan. You were fine sir no problem my wife and I both enjoyed meeting you and chatting, we look forward to meeting your wife someday as well.

I would also like to invite any AND all to let me know if your in Toledo or close by and I can get free from the chaos I would love to meet up.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
In keeping with my pay it forward . Today I gave away tickets to James Taylor tickets to a employee at work. The wife didn't think her leg would make it thru that kind if stress at this time. So later next month as I start cleaning and going thru my reloading stuff. There will be stuff I just won't need it will be listed here and given away here.