• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Pay it foward

Should there be a special place for members to give away unwanted items. There maybe someone who may need something that one of us may no longer not need. This could help others in the shooting sport on the site. Lets here from you guys and gals out there.:)

hope you don't mind posting your 'pay it forward' thread from a year ago.

http://www.ohgunowners.net/ohgunowners/showthread.php?t=1297

I watch the gun forum threads for users needing a particular item(such as uncommon brass) and then post a reply into their thread where to obtain.
probably won't ship out the package to you until the weekend as the past two weeks have been rough due to a severe cold. the older you get,the more severe the affect.

Ok it's that time again to do something for someone. So .44 shooters here's something to help some reloader out. I have over 600 44cal Hornady 240gr HP/XTP bullets brand new in the box. So up for grabs is 100 count box of above bullets. Lets here from you :) reloaders out there shipping will be paid by me.:)

Ok it's that time again to do something for someone. So .44 shooters here's something to help some reloader out. I have over 600 44cal Hornady 240gr HP/XTP bullets brand new in the box. So up for grabs is 100 count box of above bullets. Lets here from you :) reloaders out there shipping will be paid by me.:)
What is your asking price? I just dumped a box of (100 count) .44 Cal, 265 gr. Hornady bullets I bought wrongly thinking they were for .44 Mag, then I later realized they were for .444 Marlin. Sold the box last week at a gun show for $20.

I reload .44 Mag but am having 'Marlin Jam' problems with my 1894 and not confident they would feed. Let me know your price and do you have any brass?

dogrtst

Come out come out where ever you are there has too be more than one 44mag shooter. Monday I'll pick a winner so lets here from some more shooters.

I'm a 44r',but I don't need anything. I've tried many different bullets in 44 S&W M29 and 44 rifle.
Those 265s' mentioned in post #3 I've used in revolver and rifle. I've shot 180s',200s',225s',240s'.
My shooting of 44 goes back to the 'Super Vel' days when 180s' were the load and that's my only current interest as velocity is more important to me than a slower heavier bullet. I don't hunt so the lightest bullet is fine for the range.
I don't cast and never even shot a purchased cast bullet in 44. The light 180s' work well loaded in 44 special brass too.
My 'go to' powder for 44 is SR4756,using 2400 or 4227 for visual high flame loads.
I had a Marlin 44,6" M29,8 3/8" M29. My favorite is the M29 6" SS full lug.

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I am a 44 mag shooter as well. I use my lever gun my dad got me shortly after he got out of the hospital many years ago. One of my most prized possessions.

Also if you'd like a new forum for free stuff or something like that say the word I will make it happen. JUst need some guidelines for it and it will be done.

I am a 44 mag shooter. I have a Marlin 44 mag lever action . A Colt anaconda 44 mag. A Ruger 10 inch barrel Super Blackhawk 44 mag.
My ammo supply is getting low and the bullets would come in handy.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Three names went in the hat. dogrtst whitewolf68 RICHGCOOP and Kaleb my grandson just pulled a name the winner is RICHGCOOP. Please Pm me your address so they can hit the mail this weekend. And for the other two members don't give up there will be another chance in a month or so.:flag::)

Three names went in the hat. dogrtst whitewolf68 RICHGCOOP and Kaleb my grandson just pulled a name the winner is RICHGCOOP. Please Pm me your address so they can hit the mail this weekend. And for the other two members don't give up there will be another chance in a month or so.:flag::)
I like your style, daniellawecki. Good on RICHGCOOP. You gave me an idea. I have a couple of odd firearm parts that are not needed by me so I may follow your lead and pass them on, gratis to someone who may have a need. The only caveat is that they are gun barrels for a left-hand Remington 1100.

What do you think?

dogrtst

That's why I started this is to get things out there that I don't need and others may need. Be it gun parts holsters of just something you just have no use for. And if more people get involved I think everyone here may benefit. And what the #### don't it make you feel good inside.

I've got some stuff to get rid of
-200 pieces 45ACP brass with/for small primers,45ACP brass is normally large primer
-2 500 piece bags of 9mm NATO brass. 9mm nato brass has 'crimped' primer pockets and I don't want to deal with that aspect of reloading them
-146 pieces of 300AAC brass,mixed headstamp. I think whitewolf will want these as he had a thread last year about his AR 300AAC. Eventually I want to get a 300AAC bolt action,a Rem 700 or Ruger Ranch,so I picked out all the R-P cases for consistency in a bolt action,the rest I don't want.

stuff is free

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Look what you started, Dan'l....GREAT JOB, my friend. I also have a give away that I will pay the shipping on.

One brand new, never used, 3 die carbide set of RCBS .44 mag.:flag:

View attachment 1111 View attachment 1112

Remember, these are free and I pay the postage. Just pm me your Ohgunowners name and I will pull a winner out of the hat next Sunday.:):flag:

Last edited:
I've got some stuff to get rid of
-200 pieces 45ACP brass with/for small primers,45ACP brass is normally large primer
-2 500 piece bags of 9mm NATO brass. 9mm nato brass has 'crimped' primer pockets and I don't want to deal with that aspect of reloading them
-146 pieces of 300AAC brass,mixed headstamp. I think whitewolf will want these as he had a thread last year about his AR 300AAC. Eventually I want to get a 300AAC bolt action,a Rem 700 or Ruger Ranch,so I picked out all the R-P cases for consistency in a bolt action,the rest I don't want.

stuff is free
Please put my name in the hat for the 45acp brass and the 9mm brass. Thank You.

RICHGCOOP
no 'name in the hat' for my stuff. my stuff is not for a 'lottery'.
PM me you mailing/shipping address and I'll send the 45ACP and one of the 500 piece bags of 9mm brass.
I'm currently recovering from a SEVERE cold,so it'll be awhile for shipment,but they are yours.

Oh,and don't take this wrong,there's no reason to 'quote' a previous post in a reply thread.