• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Opps I did it again

Okay so was out in Bethel Ohio today, should have eaten lunch instead of walking into a Gun Shop.;) Because I walked out with a .357 Wheelie. It is the EAA Windicator 4 inch 6 shot. Got it for $350.00 out the door. It may be also because me no have a .357 yet.:D

win1.JPG
win2.JPG
win3.JPG

Got 2 .38's an old Charter Arms 5 shot .38spl, and an Iver Johnson Cadet 5 shot also .38spl. A Russian Nagant Pistol 7 Shot in 7.62x38r :D

Just never got around to a .357.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
At one time, I had a dozen .357's. Sadly, i'm down to 3 after losing my job in 2013, 2 Smith's and a Colt.
Definitely my favorite caliber. :flag: