New Guy From Lewis Center

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by P7PSP, October 23, 2015.

1. Greetings all!

I've recently moved back to Ohio after living in Maryland for the past 13 years.

I am greatly enjoying living in this state where I can now carry and not have to deal with hoops, rules and restrictions on EVERYTHING when it comes to firearms ownership.

I am an equal opportunity firearms enthusiast, but am probably most focused on ARs at this time. I always seem to have a build or two in some form swimming around.

My forum handle comes from my favorite firearm and current constant hip companion: the H&K P7 PSP.

Anyway, I am glad to be here I'm going to look around and hopefully contribute at some level.

-Matt

2. Welcome ! had to look up Lewis Center. I'm up by the lake. I get down to the Quaker Steak & Lube at Polaris/Gemini a few times a year. ColumbusRacing.com(even though it's a car forum) has quite a few firearm enthusiastic members.

3. Welcome aboard.

They've got a good group in here to talk with for sure.

AD

4. Yes welcome to the community. Get comfortable and have a good time. Anything I can do to help please let me know.

Cheers!
    Andy

5. diesel

diesel

Greetings fellow gunner!
    If you need a gun answer, these gentleman have it.
    Welcome aboard.:flag:

6. Seeing as you have the "owner" tag, thank you for the community sir!

7. LOL, no worries at all. I hope you enjoy. Anything I can do to help just let me know. Always happy to have new members. :D

8. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

P7PSP ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

9. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Welcome to the campfire pull up a seat and enjoy. Don't forget to throw a log on the fire from time to time.

10. mooosie

mooosie

Welcome from Gahanna in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Hello everyone, I decided to finally become a member of this system. I am an Old Retiree and NRA Instructor and RSO and I am in Southern Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Welcome from northeast Ohio.

13. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Welcome to the group Tol Ohio here.

14. Welcome. Good to have you with us.

15. diesel

diesel

Greetings!!:):flag: