• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Medina and Akron Shows

Barndad

And will continue spiraling down for the near term regarding availability of new firearms and ammunition. Saw a recent video of CCI\Speer CEO talking about their current status. Working full time and then some, no expansion planned and very little components to be offered to the reloading community as it has all been allocated to producing their own ammunition. There is an estimated $1 Billion backlog for ammo that won't be fulfilled until late 2021 at the earliest. I don't feel so bad now for paying $100 for 1K of SRP back in September, seems like a bargain now.

Ah, the stories we'll tell our grandkids about the great gun and ammo run of 2020/2021....... After the great TP run stories, of course.

Barndad

We are probably going, unless the weather doesn't allow it. Not only do I get to go to check out all the goodies, it will be considered a romantic Valentine's Day date if I buy lunch or dinner afterward by my GF. Is this not a great two-fer or what?? :)

oldman10mm

vip
Army
If I don't make Medina, then Berea is next weekend.
Sounds like you should be buying each other something at the show, components, accessories, holster ?

You didn't answer the question I put to you in the PM,
"What's your 'big emphasis' for reloading components to acquire as everything is getting pretty scarce now ?"

Barndad

My apologies for not responding to that question in a timely fashion. I did post something for you just now. I was able to find a little bit of powder recently, have been obtaining additional bullets and cases when available, have a couple K of primers on order albeit at a higher price than what I would like to pay. The cost isn't as outrageous as what is for sale from a number of private sellers looking for huge profits, but slightly more than .10 cents per primer. Unless I add another caliber, I have enough on hand to last me for the upcoming shooting season and will need to worry about the future later on. No specific needs, but always on the lookout for components at "retail" prices or better.

We'll probably go to Sully's out there for a celebratory dinner as that was one of our memorable dates early in the relationship. Cool little Irish pub with a menu that is fantastic. I already have her gift ordered, maybe she can get me a small jug of Trail Boss. Nothing says, "I love you", like explosives, right?

Last edited:

oldman10mm

vip
Army
The January 2013 was that plus going to the edge of the parking lot, along the edge and then along the far edge of the lot. 2013 was when Obama came in for his 2nd term.
Yes, I waited in that line.
One of the guys in the group in front of me went walking along the line looking to buy something from people carrying guns in to sell. Now this was at a time when future AR sales were questionable and were becoming scarce. He came back carrying an AR. He bought it for ONLY $1500 and was very happy for his purchase. In examining it, it was made from a variety of parts someone slapped together.

Attachments

Last edited: