• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

love dat Smith

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
My favorite gun has always been the revolver. Nothing like a blued Colt 4".
Yup, i'm also snobbish for blued wheelies. That brought me to a dilemma recently. I wanted the sell one of my Smiths and only owned one stainless. You guessed it, my carry piece.
Me being me, i solded the stainless Mod. 60 and began to carry my Mod. 19 quite begrudgingly. Nothing can screw up a finely blued gun, such as my 19, faster than using it for a carry gun.
S&W has diffused my dilemma but, looks like it's going to cost me a ton, hence, the answer to my dilemma!!:D:D:D:flag:

Attachments

I also prefer the old deep blued Smiths,but when practical sense comes into play,can't carry them. I have 'blues',SS,& Nickle.
Confused by your post. Was the 60 you sold 38sp(prior to the ones that could use 357) or 357 ? The 1st pic(the pinto),is that yours ?

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I also prefer the old deep blued Smiths,but when practical sense comes into play,can't carry them. I have 'blues',SS,& Nickle.
Confused by your post. Was the 60 you sold 38sp(prior to the ones that could use 357) or 357 ? The 1st pic(the pinto),is that yours ?
Neither gun in the pic are mine. 1st is Smith's play on blued AND stainless. The second is they're new dark blue stainless. The Mod. 60 i sold was a 5 shot stainless .357

Oddly enough, i can't seem to OPEN the photo of the Mod. 60

Last edited: