• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

little king verifies

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
No surprise what the knot head has in store for us next year.
Thank goodness for the NRA.:flag:

November 17, 2015

President Obama hopes to make gun control the top issue of his final year in office, saying Americans aren’t more violent than other people but they “have more deadly weapons to act out their rage.”

In an interview published Tuesday in GQ magazine, Mr. Obama said easy access to guns is “the only variable” between the U.S. and other developed countries.

“The main thing that I’ve been trying to communicate over the last several of these horrific episodes is that, contrary to popular belief, Americans are not more violent than people in other developed countries,” Mr. Obama said. “But they have more deadly weapons to act out their rage.”

Asked by interviewer Bill Simmons of HBO if gun control will be the “dominant” issue on his agenda next year, Mr. Obama replied, “I hope so.”

“We have this weird habit in this culture of mourning and, you know, 48, 72 hours of wall-to-wall coverage, and then … suddenly we move on,” Mr. Obama said. “And I will do everything I can to make sure that there’s a sustained attention paid to this thing.”

48-72 hours of coverage but only 1-2 hours before this idiot gets on t.v. and blames guns for some maniacs shooting spree. He just never tires of being a pain in the ass.:mad:

Well the clown is a useless lawyer hell he couldn't lead ant's to a picnic. Remember when in congress he didn't do his job and even vote. When he leaves office he should be protected by the evil gun.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Good LORD ABOVE! Here we go a-damn-gain. I just wish he would fade into obscurity once and for all like he should. What damn piece of human garbage he and his entire family are.

Yes I am aware that those statements are enough to bring down the black choppers but you know I am truly tired of his constant attack on our American Constitutional rights. I will gladly give up my guns when he finally admits he is a muslim in American clothing. Challenge has been laid on the table!

Prove to me your now a muslim and you're a 100% American born citizen that has taken office legally! PROVE IT!

God I hate that man and his entire agenda, no assault on our rights. STAND UP AND STOP HIM ELECTED OFFICIALS! YOUR'RE THERE TO REPRESENT US NOT RESENT US!

Sorry end rant. Man he just pisses me off to know friggin end.

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thank you Diesel. Sometimes I just get really pissed off when I that kind of horse $hit coming from the criminal in thief.