• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Life sucks a lot

Just when things seem to be going good.

Second can't seem to get pics up very easily. Upload then they never appear to show up.

But First. Last night took my going on 8 year old sweet American Bulldog to the vet. She was breathing hard, hanging her mouth open. X-rays showed cancer all in her chest it was fast, and she needed oxygen. No hope in fixing her. So came home 1 less dog. Down to just My boy now and he's gonna be 14 and at 75 lbs he don't have a lot longer.

Yeah life sucks sometimes.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
My condolences, Mike.
At our age, our dogs become our children. It hurts like hell to lose one.
Sometimes a puppy works wonders to ease ones sorrows. Got one for Xmass and he is a handful. No time to think about a loss as pups need 24/7 care.:(:(:flag:

Attachments

I upload a pic and it seems to not pop up at all.

Yeah the dogs don't live long enough and we don't deserve them most of the time. Can't be without one though, they keep ya younger.

On the Sunday before the Friday I had to put my girl down my lil sis called about her neighbors husband's dog. He is in home Hospice, was apparently an abusive ass. The woman is 68 and cannot handle an 80 lb boxer mix. I said I would take him thinking of being back to 3 dogs. Well then that Friday evening came along. Saturday evening the woman's daughter dropped of the new boy. Name's Harley for now may keep that. He also needs to be snipped. But is a really sweet and happy boy.

KIMG0228.jpg

KIMG0230.jpg

Just when things seem to be going good.

Second can't seem to get pics up very easily. Upload then they never appear to show up.

But First. Last night took my going on 8 year old sweet American Bulldog to the vet. She was breathing hard, hanging her mouth open. X-rays showed cancer all in her chest it was fast, and she needed oxygen. No hope in fixing her. So came home 1 less dog. Down to just My boy now and he's gonna be 14 and at 75 lbs he don't have a lot longer.

Yeah life sucks sometimes.
I'm really saddened by your little one passing. Been there too many times. I have three, all thirteen years old and one of mine has the same symptoms but I keep a close eye on her.

In 2oo8, I had a stroke and all three of my Labs passed in that same year. My avatar pic is of my Chocolate Lab, Sparky.

You will have to find another one - dog people do that. Can't live without them.