• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Just checking on things...

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Anyone having any issues with the new board? Anything you'd like changed or color scheme etc?

Let me know if you like it have issues PLEASE?

Thank you,

Andy

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Hopefully you can now Diesel. I seem to have found a small bug in the system that I am trying to track down. Not sure what is going on but for the time being I had to remove the VIP/Donor group due to some moderator issues.

I have noticed at least on my side that the mouse is somewhat touchy as to the position needed to click the edit link. Not sure why but I am researching it as fast as I can.

I do apologize to you all. :oops:

EDIT:

Just found out that it is one of the add-ons creating the headache and even worse it's the server for the join-able user group icons. Well let search and work continue.
:mad:

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
You should be good not Diesel. JUst under the messages is the edit like. Let me know it you still cannot edit your posts.