• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

How much would a DPMS A15 rifle be worth?

Seen them for 599.oo to 1000.oo in reality its worth what someone will pay. I would pay under 500.00 for a used one. There may be add ons, heavy barrel, sights, etc...
but I would buy new for 700.00

But then I built the 2 I have both for under 500.00 totaled out. Prices have gone up, buying used from an individual also no paperwork, so there is that.

You can get a new Smith and Wesson M&P Sport for right at 600.00.

An Anderson MFG for around 500.00

The DPMS A15 variant seems to be the most common one. It's value depends on it's era of manufacture and twist rate. The earlier it is ,the less accurate it is. The early ones were just capable of just 'spitting out' a bunch of ammo,the later ones are actually capable of good 100yd groups.
Sportsman's Den currently has Anderson ORC @ 500,Core15 @ 550,S&W M&P Sport II @ 560,Ruger AR556 @ 600.
Yes,it's true value would be 400-500, but because of current mood in America,it's too much of a variable.