• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hi from Akron

New gun enthusiast from akron. Bought my first gun last year, now own 3. Mostly range shooter although would like to start hunting sooner or later. Hoping to meet some fellow gun enthusiast locally. Because the person who got me into shooting has since moved to GA.

Thank you. I have always liked guns but never started owning anything until probably a year ago. I bought a Baretta px4 and like the accuracy, but unfortunately sold it as I didn't like the finish on it. I now have a Glock 17, and a m&p .45. I also built my own AR during the gun scare. I buy bullets as I'm just now getting into this hobby. Wife still doesn't approve as we have two little boys, but she is tolerating it as I don't really talk about guns with her or the boys.