• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

guy at work

A guy at work f**ks with me another guy even on the way home today. What is the legal way to persuse this we are all in the union. Can I sue the union hall or the person and or both :banghead: the hall.

I don't know the specifics of your situation so cannot speak unilaterally here, but there are some general guidelines for workplace harassment that extends beyond the workplace.

First and foremost, make damn sure you are squeaky clean at work. Make sure you have no tardiness, any questionable history, and basically that your s#%^t smells like roses. It also helps if you have union and/or workplace seniority...

Next, if you wish to pursue anything, the one thing that will be your biggest ally is documentation and staying calm and measured in what you say and do. Do not let your emotions get in the way...keep an even tone, and remain as calm as possible.

Finally, take any video you capture to your supervisor and the union rep. Explain the hostile work environment that has now exacerbated beyond the workplace. Suggest (but carefully) that if appropriate measures are not taken internally, you'll file a complaint and restraining order with the local PD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
What exactly is meant by "F$$$ing "with you? Threats or has contact been made?
Sounds like something an old fashioned "ass-whoop'n" would stop immediately.

Your 57 as i am, sometimes one our age can't handle younger, bigger guys any longer. Just do it the Italian way,.....get a younger and bigger friend to whoop the perps ass for you. Thats what i would do. (yes, i'm a 100 percent Italian.:D