• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Glock 41

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Well, I've finally filled out my "Gen 4" ticket with today's purchase of a reasonably new Glock 41/Gen 4.

Actually it's my shooting buddy across the canal who bought it in anticipation of shooting in IDPA/CDP but once he got his hands on his Walther PPQ in 45ACP, it was all over. As he's a Walther guy, the Glock got put in the safe and hasn't seen daylight in almost a year.

I've been culling out my Gen 3 stuff this year and only have the Glock 21 and a Glock 34 remaining that are still Gen 3's.

The 19, 23, 26, 30, 34 and 41 are all Gen 4's in the case. They each actually serve a specific purpose in the shooting games, but can be interchanged for daily carry when needed. Commonality is a big thing with me.

The "new" Glock 41 will fill the gap when shooting in CDP (IDPA) and in Production (USPSA) when I don't feel like running the 9mm guns. Sometimes that just happens.

Anyway, yell if anybody needs a good, clean stock G21 or G34, Gen 3's of course!

AD