• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Glock 41

ADulay

vip
nra instructor
Well, I've finally filled out my "Gen 4" ticket with today's purchase of a reasonably new Glock 41/Gen 4.

Actually it's my shooting buddy across the canal who bought it in anticipation of shooting in IDPA/CDP but once he got his hands on his Walther PPQ in 45ACP, it was all over. As he's a Walther guy, the Glock got put in the safe and hasn't seen daylight in almost a year.

I've been culling out my Gen 3 stuff this year and only have the Glock 21 and a Glock 34 remaining that are still Gen 3's.

The 19, 23, 26, 30, 34 and 41 are all Gen 4's in the case. They each actually serve a specific purpose in the shooting games, but can be interchanged for daily carry when needed. Commonality is a big thing with me.

The "new" Glock 41 will fill the gap when shooting in CDP (IDPA) and in Production (USPSA) when I don't feel like running the 9mm guns. Sometimes that just happens.

Anyway, yell if anybody needs a good, clean stock G21 or G34, Gen 3's of course!

AD