• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Free Float

Well is seems the latest AR I built has an issue. The Delta ring seems to be a tad too thick ? You almost have to stand on it to put on surplus GI fore end. Was in a Pawn shop today, they are also an FFL, and they had AIM Free Float quad rails for carbine for 40 bucks. Will get some pics. The barrel nut / mounting threads are over 2 inches wide so lots of material. it has rails on all 4 sides. I can also mount it with my current low profile railed gas block and have a full rail all the way to the end of said block. if I went with the midi I would have to change out the gas block and it would go inside.

Looks good fit and finish wise. No frills, ie: no instructions not even on their website. And when you click on the video it only shows install on the 2 piece rails. I would still say check them out 149.00 was the cheapest price around here on rails. These look and feel just as good.

AC-RAIL-MT060.jpg

Also I have finished a 30.06 bullet pen, and am doing a 50 cal pen. And a 45 cal pen that instead of wood I used cut down 40 cal casings. made the wood for a revolver pen then promptly lost the top part. The 30.06 one took about 1 hour and the kit was 5 bucks. Was thinking of giving them as gifts 5 people have already wanted to gank them.