• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

forum

Is everyone just going to give up on this site. I was a member of another site the owner died and now the web site is no longer. There are good people here that I like and don't want that to happen here. already ADuly has not PM me. I wish we could keep this together.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I have no intension of stopping. I highly appreciate the help and friendships I have found here.
Lets hope others get more involved and keep us going.
(we need the wolf to come back):flag::flag:

I will be meeting with the Wolf and offering and help I can. I can hook him with people who are retired and looking for golf money. This will help him so he can get back to normal life.

As the member with the 5th most posts,I have no intention of abandoning. It's always disappointing concerning the lack of activity/participation on the forum. But it's a core group like a core group of friends.
Couple different things:
Dan,do you do the Lima show ? I'm planning on it for Sunday,weather and how I feel permitting. Last time(was also the 1st time) I was there(May 6,2017),there were some rifles that I wanted but didn't take funds. Maybe this time I'll acquire one. It's a 3 hour drive for me but I consider it the best Ohio show.
You're a member on the S&W blue forum. If this forum goes away,a 'social group' can be made there for us(OhioGunOwners) where we would be able to post about us. Social groups are not private and can be looked at by anyone on that forum but you have to join the social group to be able to post in it. On car forum LS1tech,we used to have a social group where there group's members would post about anything such as 'need help with my car' or 'a gathering has been set/established'. We would typically gather at a Columbus performance place with a dyno,spend the morning/afternoon socializing/eating and then afterwards go streetracing in the Columbus area. No I didn't participate in that ! Camaros and Firebirds would come from all over state. Even a couple from the Sylvania area. The 'northerners' would gather on I71 in the Mansfield area and trek down to C-bus in a group,a dozen Camaros/firebirds travelling in a group down I 71.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I will be meeting with the Wolf and offering and help I can. I can hook him with people who are retired and looking for golf money. This will help him so he can get back to normal life.
That's great, Dan. Let me know if I can help in any way.:flag::flag: