• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Did an upgrade...

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Hang in there with me folks I'll try and get everything back the way it was ASAP.

Thank you,

Andy

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Yeah I apologize running a million dollar retail store is not an easy task along with family issues and VERY little time off. I feel horrible that I have neglected you all and that's my fault.

It's gonna take me a while to get things back to the way they were, version 1 styles are not compatible with version 2 so I am trying to figure out a way to get things back.

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Dan I promise I will. JUst been VERY busy at work being short staffed and 2 people working on other jobs and leaving as well. I close again tomorrow so give me a little time to get some time away from the hell hole and I promise I will my friend.

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Thank sir. Yeah I feel horrible like I was neglecting my family. I am working to learn the new system, they changed everything in the software. I wish I had a screen shot of the old board so I can duplicate the colors and all.

Been trying to get the badges to work but so far that's been a nogo.

I never felt you were neglecting us,you were 'busy' and had to put things in priority.
My problems with the site is that you issued me moderator powers to the gun show listing thread to keep the thread short and clean which began to be non-operative and that the new site eliminated the 'gallery'. Other than those,no biggie.

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
I am still trying to get everything back to normal. I lost ALL customizations during the upgrade.

I never felt you were neglecting us,you were 'busy' and had to put things in priority.
My problems with the site is that you issued me moderator powers to the gun show listing thread to keep the thread short and clean which began to be non-operative and that the new site eliminated the 'gallery'. Other than those,no biggie.