• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Did an upgrade...

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Hang in there with me folks I'll try and get everything back the way it was ASAP.

Thank you,

Andy

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Yeah I apologize running a million dollar retail store is not an easy task along with family issues and VERY little time off. I feel horrible that I have neglected you all and that's my fault.

It's gonna take me a while to get things back to the way they were, version 1 styles are not compatible with version 2 so I am trying to figure out a way to get things back.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Dan I promise I will. JUst been VERY busy at work being short staffed and 2 people working on other jobs and leaving as well. I close again tomorrow so give me a little time to get some time away from the hell hole and I promise I will my friend.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thank sir. Yeah I feel horrible like I was neglecting my family. I am working to learn the new system, they changed everything in the software. I wish I had a screen shot of the old board so I can duplicate the colors and all.

Been trying to get the badges to work but so far that's been a nogo.

I never felt you were neglecting us,you were 'busy' and had to put things in priority.
My problems with the site is that you issued me moderator powers to the gun show listing thread to keep the thread short and clean which began to be non-operative and that the new site eliminated the 'gallery'. Other than those,no biggie.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I am still trying to get everything back to normal. I lost ALL customizations during the upgrade.

I never felt you were neglecting us,you were 'busy' and had to put things in priority.
My problems with the site is that you issued me moderator powers to the gun show listing thread to keep the thread short and clean which began to be non-operative and that the new site eliminated the 'gallery'. Other than those,no biggie.

Andy,

Had some problems with logging in under my old (ADulay) account but I'll do some troubleshooting on my side to see if I can get back in under that username. Hopefully it's something simple like clearing a cache or logging out and in again.

AD

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
What problem were you having sir? Hmmm...let me know if you still have problems.

If it was password related I can send you a reset link. I looked and your account is still in a valid state and all.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I am very sorry for the problem, I am working to resolve it ASAP.

If you get a chance please clear your cache and cookies and try to log in again. Might have been or is a glitch with something in the system I tried to implement.

I'll give it a try this afternoon when I get back.

I believe I've already tried clearing everything but I'll do a few more "clean ups" and see how it looks.

AD

OK. Logged off the system.

Cleaned cookies, cakes, Twinkies, old coffee cups and potato chip crumbs from the computer and keyboard.

Shut the entire network (and all computers, tablets, phones) down for the night.

BeeMW logs in with no problems. ADulay is still seeing the previously posted screen graphic.

Arrrrrgh.

I know it's something stupid somewhere, it's just a matter of tracking it down.

AD

Andy,

If it would help, I can send you my login information and you can try it to see what I'm getting on this side. Maybe it will make more sense then.

AD (ADulay)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Damn it! I contact tech support for the software and see if they can shed some light on this error. I am not seeing anything in the server logs or your member profile that would cause it.

Almost forgot, did you try to login under https://www.ohgunowners.net

Last edited: