Bought another gun

Gun of choice for now. I love my sr9c but this S&W 5906 has a bit of a smaller grip so it fits my hand just a tiny bit better. I love the weight and recoil is about nothing. The longer I shoot the more I find I like a bigger, heavier gun. Have to thank the guys here who went shooting with me and showed me bigger can be better :)

good price,during the 'frenzy' those used 5906s' were going for 650-750 at gun shows,they're down to 450-550 now at shows.

This is used but in great shape. Got this for 300. Only has one mag so I am looking around for a couple of more. Thanks for the site oldman 10mm

None of my guns have after market mags. Does it make a difference if I find a factory one or an after market one?

all my magazines for my smiths' are S&W,so I can't answer about a non-smith mag.
back in 2012,before the frenzy and I was just starting to look for/collect 3rd gen 9mms',at the medina show,one of the used clip dealers had a bunch of the 'double stackers',I bought all he had(about a dozen),figured they'd be in demand as the 3rd gens were no longer in production. since I bought all he had,he gave me a good price of 15 each. not sorry I bought that many !
if we have a get-together at a range,Ill bring the smiths. we're due for one anyway.

Would be nice to get together again. There is a range in springfield that we can shoot guns at we can't shoot up here. Should all meet down there. Hubby picked this one up in Florida for me. I still have a bazooka on my list but he says I don't need one lol

You'll truly love that 5906. My dad carried one when he was a Customs Officer. It ran smooth as butter and never had a hiccup at all and he obviously trusted his life to that firearm as well. I wish I could get him to let me have it but it has a lot of sentimental value to him still so I understand.

Anyhow, enjoy that beauty.

P.S. I always try to buy quality factory or aftermarket mags for my firearms. Beware there are some real losers out there too.