• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Black Powder 44

This is the Revolver I picked up a while ago. I had to make a front blade site. Made out of brass.

DSCF0049.JPG DSCF0050.JPG DSCF0051.JPG

The holster I am making. Got it cut, punched, now it is wet and getting shaped tonight. Then dyed and aged then final trim and sewn.

DSCF0041.JPG DSCF0044.JPG DSCF0045.JPG

It is an older repro so I may shoot just light powder loads a little. At least for this first BP Pistol.

Looking at older post I have a Ruger Black powder .44 Old Army Ruger. It's still in the box from the early to mid 80'0s. Me and a friend shot it back then.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
This is the Revolver I picked up a while ago. I had to make a front blade site. Made out of brass.

View attachment 3484 View attachment 3485 View attachment 3486

The holster I am making. Got it cut, punched, now it is wet and getting shaped tonight. Then dyed and aged then final trim and sewn.

View attachment 3487 View attachment 3488 View attachment 3489

It is an older repro so I may shoot just light powder loads a little. At least for this first BP Pistol.
I have one very similar to yours, Dan. Call it my "Josey Wails" gun. Nice buy.
Sorry, Mike. For whatever reason, i thought Daniel had created your post. Sorry again.:flag::flag:

This one is a Pieta. Shot it only once!

Attachments

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
You going to engrave the holster? If you are, let me know, i've got some pretty cool paterns you can use on it.:flag::flag:

Attachments