• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Became a Trump fan

I was not a Trump supporter. I liked what he was saying about the media and Hill-da-beast. No matter who was chosen by the R's I was a NEVER HILLERY. I am a Never Democrat. They are the party of Slavery, Jim Crow, Anti 2A etc. So a dem is not an option with me.

I am however becoming a huge Trump Fan. Tax cuts finally. Getting rid of the O regs. But I could leave all that out for one reason only.

Gen. "Maddog" Mattis.

When asked what keeps him awake at night in a TV interview he replied, "I Keep other people awake at night."

The Voice the other day asked about his concerns for 2018 in a Pentagon Briefing, his response was only 7 words.

"I don’t have concerns. I create them." :flag::rofl::flag:

Similar thoughts here. Trump wasn't my first choice, nor my second. Hell, he wasn't my sixteenth choice. But it came down to ABC (Anyone But Clinton). And with Ohio being a battleground state it's not as if I could cast a protest vote for Gary Johnson or someone else like that. (When I lived in California, Obama took it by fifteen points over McCain and eighteen over Romney so a conservative's vote meant nothing; I voted Libertarian in both of those.)

But Trump was fairly elected according to every rule in the book and he deserves his chance. I'll give him credit for at least trying to carry out his campaign promises, even with near total opposition from the Dems and at least partial opposition from the GOP. Lower taxes, both for individuals and for the corporations that employ the individuals, goes a long way with me. The stock market may rise and fall but the President has little or nothing to do with that other than to create an atmosphere of either optimism or pessimism.

I say we let him finish his term and in 2020 we can decide then if we like the idea of a President Oprah Winfrey.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Believe this or not, I was a Trump guy from the outset.
I've been preaching for a non-politician for president since 1992. I voted for Ross Perot that year for the fact he wanted to run the gov. like a business, the original 17% flat tax man as well.

Our politico's have turned our once great system into a mockery of what it once was. I just thought that Trump was the right man at the right time, he could do no worse than the idiots who've held the post for the last 40-50 years or so.
So far so good for this man, especially with 75% of the gov. and all of the main stream media against him. God bless him and may he help to return our country to a semblance of what it once was.:flag::flag::flag:

What I do love about Trump is that he makes the libtards show themselves for who they really are. Full Bat Guano Crazy. Look at those who try to take him down. Matt Laurer, Jeff Flake. They just lose.

He did say we would get tired of winning, ain't there yet. Never Trumpers are falling in the ditches. Even the pres of planned parenthood has quit.

But as I said I still like Maddog, and the fact that Trump told him to use what he needed to, and don't bother checking with the WH. 1 MOAB later. :rofl::flag::flag:

Been a Trump fan since he came down the escalator to announce his candidacy. I voted for him and no regrets. Dissappointed that congress won't work him. This country was started by immigrants that were business men and farmers. It's time to get back to that. Run it like a business and get rid of the inefficiencies.