• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

AR Scope?

NordicWolf91

ADulay

vip
nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
The question is "What are you planning to use the AR/Optic combination for"?

Long range destruction of steel targets? Long range destruction of prairie dogs?

Or short range destruction of paper targets and various cans and golf balls?

Magnification or not? Once again, a lot depends on what you're planning to do with your new build.

AD

oldman10mm

vip
Army
For my AR(S) I primarily like the std Mil-type iron sights for quick acquisition, I don't envision the standard generic AR as a replacement for hunting as you would with a bolt action rifle. But nowadays the good ARs are fully capable to use for hunting. Sometimes I'll slap on my 1x-4x scope. At 1x, same good quick acquisition as iron sights plus has crosshairs for better on target. Need more power, move it to 4x.

ADulay

vip
nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Variable scope magnification.

Good idea.

AD

oldman10mm

vip
Army
This is the one I discussed. Being that it starts at 1X, quick acquisition due to no magnification.