• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Allen Engineering Silencers now available at ADCO.

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
Allen Engineering said:
Allen Engineering is proud to announce it's own line of silencers for Modern Sporting Rifles.

After spending many years as the primary manufacturer of silencers for a well established silencer manufacturer, Ron Allen has founded his own company and started making silencers under his own label.

Silencers are available to the public through Adco Firearms. Dealer inquiries can be made to them as well.

Thank you for your support.

Allen Engineering
Ron Allen was making the suppressors for Ops Inc. for years. He's now established his own company and is making cans available for sale. You can get them at ADCO firearms, and any dealer inquiries can be made through ADCO Firearms as well.

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
The AEM5's have arrived and are ready to ship to your local FFL/SOT. The AEM5 is a direct fit replacement for the Ops 12th Model that fit your Mark 12 Mod 0 or 1.