• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

A New Carry Gun ???

I had often thought of carrying my '94 Browning Hi Power occasionally but was hesitant to do so as the finish was in such great shape. I recently found a great deal on a '91 FEG Hi Power and added it to the family with the thought that it might make a nice third pistol to the carry rotation. Long story short, I've now been carrying it daily for 3 weeks :eek: and just added some new Pachmayr finger groove grips yesterday (felt great when I tested it out at the range today). While it's not likely to replace my Springfield 1911 Micro-compact for the long haul, it is a far better carry gun then I anticipated. It carries and conceals very nicely (a great shooter as well) :)

BEFORE

AFTER

Daniel ... The accuracy between the Browning and FEG is very very close as you can see in this quick 3 shot free hand comparison at 10 yards. While neither pistol is as accurate as my CZ 75b, both are very close :)

Last edited:
Nice shooting BuckJM53 those are fine groups. Been busy myself with the wife being in hospital and rehab. Might get out in a few weeks.

Daniel ... Sorry to hear that your wife has been in the hospital. We will keep her in our prayers for a full recovery.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Does it not tire you carrying a weapon of that size, Buck?
When I tried to use my .45 for a carry piece, I found that it crushed my back after a short haul, of course, I have a bad back to begin with.:flag:

Does it not tire you carrying a weapon of that size, Buck?
When I tried to use my .45 for a carry piece, I found that it crushed my back after a short haul, of course, I have a bad back to begin with.:flag:
diesel ... the Hi-Power is no heavier than my stainless steel Springfield 1911 Micro-compact which I've been carrying since 2008. With a good belt and holster, both carry quite easily in my experience :)