• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

A New Carry Gun ???

I had often thought of carrying my '94 Browning Hi Power occasionally but was hesitant to do so as the finish was in such great shape. I recently found a great deal on a '91 FEG Hi Power and added it to the family with the thought that it might make a nice third pistol to the carry rotation. Long story short, I've now been carrying it daily for 3 weeks :eek: and just added some new Pachmayr finger groove grips yesterday (felt great when I tested it out at the range today). While it's not likely to replace my Springfield 1911 Micro-compact for the long haul, it is a far better carry gun then I anticipated. It carries and conceals very nicely (a great shooter as well) :)

BEFORE

AFTER

Daniel ... The accuracy between the Browning and FEG is very very close as you can see in this quick 3 shot free hand comparison at 10 yards. While neither pistol is as accurate as my CZ 75b, both are very close :)

Last edited:
Nice shooting BuckJM53 those are fine groups. Been busy myself with the wife being in hospital and rehab. Might get out in a few weeks.

Daniel ... Sorry to hear that your wife has been in the hospital. We will keep her in our prayers for a full recovery.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Does it not tire you carrying a weapon of that size, Buck?
When I tried to use my .45 for a carry piece, I found that it crushed my back after a short haul, of course, I have a bad back to begin with.:flag:

Does it not tire you carrying a weapon of that size, Buck?
When I tried to use my .45 for a carry piece, I found that it crushed my back after a short haul, of course, I have a bad back to begin with.:flag:
diesel ... the Hi-Power is no heavier than my stainless steel Springfield 1911 Micro-compact which I've been carrying since 2008. With a good belt and holster, both carry quite easily in my experience :)