• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

50 dollar Smith

50 bucks got me a Smith and Wesson Top Break in 38 S&W. Nickel plating is worn. Cylinder is tight and bore looks good. Positive lock on the cylinder also. Always wanted one in the collection. Need to check the serial number and date.

KIMG0242.jpg KIMG0241.jpg KIMG0240.jpg KIMG0239.jpg

Timing good has the Smith positive cylinder lockup, you know the little cutout on the back. Got's me 38 S&W ammo. Got a little 2 shot derringer that takes it and that thing is fun to shoot. Also have a 38 Spl derringer and a 22.

But out of all 3 the S&W is less recoil then the Spl and not as annoying as the 22lr. Those tend to expand more and you end up helping the manual extractor out with a little manual leverage.

Might clean it up and have it Cerakoted. :rofl:

Timing good has the Smith positive cylinder lockup, you know the little cutout on the back. Got's me 38 S&W ammo. Got a little 2 shot derringer that takes it and that thing is fun to shoot. Also have a 38 Spl derringer and a 22.

But out of all 3 the S&W is less recoil then the Spl and not as annoying as the 22lr. Those tend to expand more and you end up helping the manual extractor out with a little manual leverage.

Might clean it up and have it Cerakoted. :rofl:
sounds like a good idea. I have the few of these old revolvers and a lot of fun to shoot.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk