• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

3 Day Absence

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Just wanted to let everyone know. I will be out of town dealing with a family death. I apologize for the absence but I will try and check in when possible.

If there are ANY issues please e-mail from the contact us on the forum.

Thank you,

Andy

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Thank you ALL! We are finally home now after a long bad week. It feels good to be back safe and sound. It was very trying as my wife's grandmother passed away and my grandmother, who is 94 was not doing well either battling the flu. My grandmother is doing better but still sick.

I guess I don't have much to say right now but thank you ALL, I truly appreciate the thoughts and prayers during my absence.