• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

1st attempt at a member map...

I just used my phone to take a picture of my computer so you can see what is on my computer. May be me being new here I am blocked here?

RICHGCOOP

If you were 'member enough' to put the point on the map,you should be 'member enough' to modify,change,delete(trash). Something else must be occurring that's stopping you.

it looks like the member that puts in a marker has the ability to delete. when you open up your own marker to the balloon,in the lower right hand corner,there is a 'trash' to hit. try it and see if that works.
Thanks ... I didn't see the "trash button" initially. I got rid of the duplicate ;)

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Yes sir Mr. Wolf, tried a different browser and got in about 3 seconds. I have a new security system (webroot) on my usual browser, but wouldn't it work on the other as well?
I'm sorry, as you can tell, i'm not computer savvy. (nor can I spell, for that matter)
What ever the case, i'm able to see where you fine folks stay, now.:D :flag:

I'm on the map! :)
It looks like BuckJM53 doesn't live too far from me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk