• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

1st attempt at a member map...

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
:flag:Just look around the globe, Mike. Different countries all over the world are starting to fight back against corrupt governments, these people came to the realization that "enough is enough."
Your 3rd quote says it best, "rebellion to tyranny, is obedience to GOD." Sadly, I believe this is the only way to stop this bullshit.
They just keep push'n and push'n and I think the time is right for us to push back.
I really don't give a shit WHO reads my posts any more, i'm getting too old to worry about it. If they make the MISTAKE of trying to confiscate my weapons, i'll do what I can to stop them.:flag:

And again, I DON"T GIVE A SHIT WHO READS THIS!!!!!:cuss: :mad:

Last edited:
We had a get-together Nov.13 in Elyria at BT range,only 2 showed up, all the rest cancelled.

here's the thread from that attempt

http://www.ohgunowners.net/ohgunowners/showthread.php?t=1050

I would like to see a get-together at a gun show of decent size. Meeting at an indoor range that has limited stall availability wasn't the best especially if more had shown up. We would all have stuff to look at/seek at a gun show

Last edited:
WW ... I added my marker but somehow managed to load two :eek:. Since I don't have access to delete the duplicate, I'd appreciate it if you would take care of it when you get a moment.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I would like to be able too but the free account I am using right now will not allow me to do that sadly. The upgrade is $20 a month to boot. Perhaps I need to check on something else for this?

it looks like the member that puts in a marker has the ability to delete. when you open up your own marker to the balloon,in the lower right hand corner,there is a 'trash' to hit. try it and see if that works.